Welcome to our newly formed non-profit. We seek to provide 21st century learning solutions, opportunities, and resources for all learners using current, evidence-based research with open access for all. Our board and our colleagues are highly experienced in the global e-learning industry, with academics and experts from around the globe. Our goal is to assist in the provision of 21st century lifelong learning opportunities for all.
Our vision is to be a leading research, service, and resource-based association focused on inclusive, lifelong learning with equitable access for all learners around the globe.
Our mission is to provide all learners throughout the globe with equal opportunities and open access to resources despite gender, location, age, nationality, socio-cultural, or economic status. Our proactive research outcomes guide our hybrid training and learning programs.
1. Use current, evidence-based research as a basis for all decision-making.
2. Procure the learning resources needed for charitable giving to the under-resourced global learning community.
3. Provide inclusive resources with open access for global learners.
4. Attract academics, facilitators, experts, and qualified vendors to provide state-of-the-art, engaging, effective, and efficient 21st Century learning solutions for all learners.
5. Build an inclusive and diverse membership base.